Eh, I don't make New Year's Resolutions anymore. Because seriously, I never stick to them. I do for may a couple of months, then I'm back to my old habits. So I figure, why put all that time and energy into noting things I want to improve on just because it's the beginning of the year? I guess it is a good time to reflect on the improvements I've already started to make, and commit to continuing these improvements into the next year!
I will continue to actively participate in weight watchers.
I will continue to pay down debt with the hopes of being out of credit card debt this time next year!!
I will continue getting to know my hair!!
I will continue to pamper myself (responsibly)!!
One of my goals, that I have not actively started, is to run a 5k. Running has been a challenge for me, that I really want to overcome. There is a 4 mile run/walk that is really popular in the city, I'm going to register for that!!
I guess those could be considered resolutions...oh well!
2 comments:
You should into Couch to 5k, it is an 8 week plan that will get you ready for 5 k. I used something similar when I ran my first five. Good luck!
Thanks MissHaneefa!! I actually did day 1 of C25K yesterday on the treadmill at the gym.
Post a Comment