Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ugh...

So, I took my time, put the curl formers in, slept with them, and the style only lasted for one day, not even 24 hours.  When I workout, I sweat, a lot.  I sweat a lot in my head.  I'm disappointed that the style didn't last, because I really liked it, but that's the breaks.  I'm not going to stop working out, so I need to find a style that will either last, or that is so quick, that I won't mind if it's short lived!  I'm thinking a pretty bun will be all that my hair can sustain for an active lifestyle!  I am going to try a roller set on dry hair either tonight or tomorrow night.  I will do a roller set on wet hair after I wash this weekend, and see if that will last any longer.  If not, I will resort to twisting and bunning! 

Any active curlies that sweat a lot with any ideas????

No comments: