Tuesday, January 10, 2012
The Best Laid Plan...
I packed my breakfast, egg muffins (recipe coming soon). I ate it, had my 32 ounces of water on deck. Then, the email came, my coworker brought in donuts. I'll just have one right, that's what WW is all about, eating good most of the time! Then, I go to a meeting, and there are more donuts. Seriously?????? I SHOULD have been able to ignore those donuts, to pretend they didn't exist, to not want one. But no, not me, I had to have another one. Then, lunch time comes, and my co-workers want to go to a pizza place for lunch. I cannot with myself, and this day.
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a doozy. Weekly points! ...Plus exercise. :-P
You are right. I weigh in tomorrow, so I can't do too much damage control, but I do plan on working out tonight at least, so that will be 4 workouts between weigh ins!
Post a Comment