Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Hang Of It

I guess I'm never going to get the hang of blogging.  I lose interest, and then I get it back. 

I suppose to get people to read, I have to post regularly, and interesting stories.  I'm going to try to do better.

Anywho, some randoms on what's been going on with me:

  • I went to St. Louis this past weekend, and Poetry came with me.  We had an awesome time.  The last time I took a guy to St. Louis, it was a disaster, and our relationship ended shortly thereafter.  That's another post, that really isn't worth writing.  The trip was short, just the weekend, but we had a great time.
  • I'm going to Jamaica in 4 weeks, I CANNOT wait, this will also be my first time going on vacation with a significant other (does boyfriend sound juvenile?).  I have no doubt that we are going to have a blast. Most of my favorite people will be there.  
  • I still do not have this weight loss thing down, I will get there.
  • I've learned that I AM NOT a dog person.  They are cute and all, but I don't have the patience to train one.  
  • I've been knitting, slowly, but regularly.  I have a picture of a hat I'm making, I think I'm going to do a post about it, I made the pattern up!!
  • I have not read a book in a while, I need to dust off my liter.ati and download a book, ASAP.
  • I have been to the movies more in the past two months, than I had all last year.

That's all for now!!!

No comments: