- My brother always has some excuse for why he has to leave...Goodbye, I couldn't care less what you have to do tomorrow...
- A LOT of people say, I could care less...I don't think that has the meaning they are trying to get across...
- I am going to buy a book for my literati before Jamaica, I need to find a good one...
- My best friend showed out on my makeup this weekend, I'm going to post a picture!!
- I went to a different place to get my gel manicure this weekend, I think that will be my place of choice, my nails were peeling after a few days before...I think 3 times is plenty to give a place a chance...
- My sisters nuptial ceremony was really nice!!
- Hanging with my cousin this weekend made me miss spending time with her, may need to plan a trip to Chicago, soon!
- I am ready to get my hair braided...
- So, a goal at the beginning of the year for me was to lose 2 pounds a week...yeah, I'm still the same weight I was on Jan. 1st. It's fluctuated, but yeah, I haven't lost hope.
- On a more positive note, I am getting out of debt, slowly but surely!!!
- This will be my last week working that part time job, it's for the birds...
- Poetry continues to amaze me...
Monday, June 13, 2011
Monday Randoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment