Thursday, May 19, 2011

#Winning

So, I read a lot of blogs, a lot of them, but I rarely comment, but I'm a sucker for giveaways.  Actually, I'm sucker for the 'lurker' posts.  You know, the posts where authors of blogs ask their lurkers to leave a comment.  I typically comment on these posts whether there is a giveaway or not.  Well, http://theunemployedbride.wordpress.com/ had one of these posts, and guess who won!!!!!!!  That's right, I did.  So, as soon as I found out I won (yes, before even receiving the certificate), I started searching Amazon to see what I was going to get!!  I decided, that I would think about what I wanted AND needed before buying something on a whim.  Well, I was OUT of all of the perfume that I wear, so that's what I bought.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

It smells divine, and I absolutely love it.  And I was out...Perfect timing.  I think I'm going to do a giveaway sometime.  If I ever get any readers, lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do a give away so I can win!!! :)