Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Push-It

I've been going to a core fusion class at the gym, well, by I've been going, I mean I've been 3 times.  But anyway, the first day, was challenging, but a good workout.  The second day was harder, but still motivating.  Last night, was killer.  I was tired afterward, but today, I am exhausted.  Like, I can barely keep my eyes open, and my legs feel like they are going to give out on me at any moment.  I know I sound like a punk, but let me tell you what we did:

50 - 40 - 30 - 20 - 10 - Jumping Jacks and crunches (without stopping)

100 squats (without stopping)

Plank while counting down from 100

100 calf raises

75 reverse crunches

50 step out lunges

Just typing out has made me even more tired.

The fact that I finished this class, and I'm exhausted, and sore, but I finished.  I've learned that I definitely don't push myself hard enough.  I will be going back on Thursday!!!!

No comments: