Friday, July 18, 2008

Knitting Priorities

I have about 4 works in progress:
  1. Basketweave scarf - I hope to finish on vacation
  2. Sock - I finished one, and I need to start and finish the second
  3. Furry Scarf - Seriously need to just finish this dang on scarf, been working on it forever
  4. Baby Blanket - Almost half done, I plan on picking it up after vacation and finishing
Then I have an entire list of things I want to make, mostly for Christmas presents, so I need to get on the grind with my knitting, if I want to meet my goals. So far, I have planned out:
  1. Afghan for Niecy - Found pattern, need to buy yarn and needles (size 13 or 15) and get with it.
  2. Hat, booties, and sweater for Tiff - Have patterns, need to knit!!!
  3. Scarf and Hat for Crystal - I want to give these to her for her birthday
  4. Dishcloths for my Aunt Vickie - For Christmas, about 6 of them would be good
I also have some other things planned out for people who read my blog, so I'll keep the other projects to myself, for now!! All in all, I think my goals are realistic, if I knit at least a little bit each day. Sometimes I don't pick up a project for a week, that can't happen. And, I want to knit some things for myself.

No comments: