Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Is It Too Late???
Now he wants to talk about how he needs to work and do better. How he wants to be with me and be happy for a long time. Is he sincere? Or is this just another, I'm going to be good until I know your feelings are back in it then I'll go back to my old self again? I honestly don't think he's going to change until I'm gone. I should think more positive, but with so much being wrong (in my eyes) he just can't change it all. I've been saying FOREVER that we moved too fast, and now he wants to agree. He asks me do I miss him (because he started working nights and we don't really see each other during the week anymore). I say, somtimes, but most of the time I'm just thinking about the problems that we have. We can't communicate, not productively. I don't understand him, he doesn't understand me. We never see eye to eye on anything. He's a good guy, I don't have any resentment towards him, the question I have for myself is, is it too late? Did I put up with too much BS in the beginning and now I don't want to work it out? It's to the point now where I kind of expect him to be perfect and that's unrealistic. I always say I'm stay in relationships until I'm done, and I feel like I'm there. Like no matter what he does, it won't be enough. Part of me wants to wait it out just to see if he actually will change, and part me feels like it will be a waste of time. Right now, we are together just to be together, and that is something that can't go on for too long, not with me. I want to be working towards something, and I no longer have the motivation for that with him. I'm going to give it a little more time to see what may come of it.
Labels:
relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment