It took me a while to finally finish, but alas, here it is. I'm not sure if I am going to make the other one or not. I made a lot of mistakes and I doubt the mate would look exact. I'm going to think about it though. I need to get a couple of other projects done, so I'll have time to think about it. It turned out much better than I expected.
2 comments:
GREAT lookin' sock
what yarn is that
what pattern did you use
my first sock was a fright
the 2nd almost matched
after that, i got better
must have gotten better fast
people asked me to knit a pair for them
Cathy
The yarn is Filatura Di Crosa, and the pattern is Glib sock pattern found on Ravelry.
I practiced some of the techniques with baby booties before I ventured into socks. I still need to make the second one, but I'm not in a rush. I made my share of mistakes too, but overall I enjoyed making it.
Thanks for the compliment.
Post a Comment