Wednesday, January 30, 2008
DTAIBAI
Don't talk about it, be about it. That's my motto for losing weight. Starting Monday, I'm working out, at least 4 days a week. And, no more Mountain Dew, or Snickers. It's time, to get my mind right, so that when I go to Punta Cana this summer, I don't have to feel insecure about how I'm looking, and I can take as many pictures as I want to, I take that back, so I can post as many pictures as I want to. There is probably nothing that will stop me from taking pictures, lol. I don't want to be skinny, just in shape, and looking good, in whatever I decide to put on. So YM.CA, get ready for ya girl, the time has come, for me to quite talking about losing weight, and get it done...
Labels:
Get Right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment