It has been record setting warm here the last couple of days, and I love it. My grass is green, in January...
I need to read more...
My sister is playing match-maker, and so far, she hasn't been very good at it...
I have been on full lately, not taking any crap from anyone, I should calm back down...
Those at&t commercials about dropped calls are so stupid, who would even talk to themselves long enough for that to be realistic?
I want people to treat me the way that I treat them, I guess that's not fair...
Isn't it redundant to send someone an email and include you email address in it?
I got a gift certificate to get a massage for Christmas, I think I'm going to use it next week...
I miss my Grandmama...
I'm starting a workout, tomorrow...
Workout partners never work out with me, I have a hard time motivating myself, and so when I have a partner and they don't show up, I use it as an excuse to slack or not workout all-together, not good for me...
I've been writing down how much money I spend a day, eating out, I've been spending AT LEAST ten dollars a day, that's ridiculous. Grocery store this weekend, and no eating out at all next week...
I'm mad I waited so long to join Netflix, I love movies...
It's a little chilly in my house...
No comments:
Post a Comment