FOTM (First of the Month) and I are no longer dating, and I just don't have it in me to go through all of the details. But long story short, he really just stopped calling me after a minor argument, on Christmas Eve.
I have a hard time just letting go and moving. I don't know what the best way for me to do it is either. So, I went through my contact list on my cell phone, dusted off some numbers, and called a few guys that I hadn't really talked to since FOTM and I started dating. Well, there was a reason why I hadn't talked to these guys. They had already messed up and I was done, they didn't want to work towards a relationship regardless of what they 'said', I couldn't stand talking to them, or I just plain didn't like them. So, not only did I open up some cans of worms, I'm annoyed more than ever. I'm being rude to these guys, probably because of FOTM, and it's magnified because they just get on my nerves. So, dusting numbers off is a bad idea. When I was younger, if I stopped talking to a guy, I would delete his number, now I realize why that was a good idea. When I get bored, I start calling people, some people just don't need to be called! People come into your life for a season, and I feel like some seasons are just lasting too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment