- It is too cold outside, it's really ridiculous...
- I just can't seem to shake this cold that I have...
- I'm dating someone, that is actually looking for a relationship, I don't talk about him much, I guess I just don't want to bare all of the details of something that may not last...
- I finished the scarf that I was making for my cousin, now I need to start the hat!
- I want to make some socks...
- ravelry.com is awesome...
- I still haven't painted my kitchen, I swear it's going to be done before March...
- I bought my niece a MP3 player off of www.woot.com today, for 10 dollars, great birthday present for both of us, lol...
- LLC is so awesome for quitting smoking, and going back to school...
- Trips planned: Minneapolis in March, Dallas in May (maybe), Dominican Republic in July, I can't wait...
- I need a new microwave, and vacuum cleaner...
Monday, February 11, 2008
Randomness
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment