- My baby is sick, hopefully it's a baby cold and nothing too serious. It still breaks my heart that he's sick though...
- Watching people who are somewhat uncoordinated play Hip Hop Dance Experience is funny as heck...
- I was a cooking machine on Sunday: Egg Muffins, Chicken Noodle Soup, Baked Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli...
- Tubby (my honey) eats a lot, so we will see how long it lasts :-)
- I took my braids out and called my beautician to get a hair appt, she didn't call me back. I feel some kinda way about having to stalk her to get my hair done. But I don't really want to put the time and energy into finding someone else. I guess I'll do my own hair for the time being...
- Post-partum shedding is real...
- Bud-Light Lime-A-Ritas are growing on me...
- Soooo glad we are implementing the baby steps learned from attending Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University...
- My baby is 3 months, how the time is flying by...
- I'm stuck on level 33 in Candy Crush...
- I'll be starting a new project at work this week, kind of looking forward to the change. I've been on the same program for like 3 - 4 years...
- I cut my hair while I was pregnant, now I want it to grow again, mainly, so I can wear it in a bun when I don't feel like doing anything to it...
- I could go on and on, but that's enough for now...
Monday, January 28, 2013
Random Ish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment