I'm sure most have heard of the show on MTV, and I feel like it's fairly predictable, but Monday nights episode threw me for a loop. A guy, has had an online relationship with who he though was a transgender woman for 4 years. He 'comes out' to one of his friends that he's considering having a relationship with this person even though he is supposedly heterosexual. Their relationship was initiated on it site for gay mean and lesbian women, and his profile pictures were not him. For 4 years, he's been talking to her using a different name claiming that he didn't want to use his real pictures or name because she might be crazy. So, he meets her, and tells her that he's been using his cousins pictures, and his name is Rod, not KJ. She gets upset, then comes back, and tells him that she has an 11 year old daughter, and is not transgender, she is all woman. He pretends to be cool with it. The next day, he tells Nev (the producer of the show) that he's only been keeping up this relationship with the woman because she was sending him money. He tells her this, she's obviously upset, blah blah blah.
This episode had me like WHHAATTTT????!?!?!??! So, here's my spin on it, he went on a gay/lesbian dating site, because he was curious. He used a different name and someone elses pictures because he was worried about being recognized by someone that he knows. He thought being with a transgender would be easier for him to test his curiosity. When he found out that his transgender love was all woman, he was devastated. He thought he was FINALLY going to be with a man.
Anywho, I know I haven't blogged in forever, and who knows how often I will blog, I won't be making any promises, lol.
2 comments:
That is super cray! And yes dear, keep blogging! Lol!
Yeah, crazy. I am going to try :-)...
Post a Comment