Thursday, January 24, 2013

Catch-Up

A catch-up of sorts, since it's been sooooo long.  I may do a post about each item, maybe not, we'll see :-).  As I was thinking about what to write, I can only remember 1 thing of note about last year, I had a baby.  On October 25th, 2012 I gave birth to a handsome little boy, Jaylen!!  All of the cliche's that I rolled my eyes about in the past, I am feeling now.  There is no love, like the love of a child.  The time is going by sooooo fast.  I can watch him sleep, for hours on end.  I can go on and on :-). 

The only other thing I can think of last year is that I attended a Financial Peace University class at a church.  I am currently on baby step #2 for those that are familiar, which is the debt snowball.  The steps are to create a $1,000 emergency fund, get out of debt using the debt snowball method, save 3 - 6 months of living expenses, and I can't recall the next steps off the top of my head.  I have the books at home though, so once I get to the next steps, I'll know what to do, lol.  My financial situation needs to mature, and this class is definitely getting me on track!

That's all for now...

No comments: