Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Growing Pains...
Well, my honey and I are experiencing some growing pains. It's not new anymore, we are getting to truly know each other. Where we aren't constantly excited about our potential. We are truly being ourselves around one another. I know all relationships have this time. The time where you truly find out if this relationship will stand the test of time. We both knew it would come, we both knew this would be the true test. In ALL my years of dating, I have never been more certain that we would make it through this time. That we would continue to talk, work through our misunderstandings, and miscommunications. That we can allow each other to be, without taking every little thing personally. So while things aren't all lovey dovey, I am happy, and peaceful, that we can argue about something simple, get to the root of the issue, and still love and respect each other!
Labels:
relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment