- I brought the Wash and Go back...My first few years natural, I ONLY wore wash and go's and buns. I had gotten away from it, I will be wearing them much more often!!
- I'm hosting a book club meeting at my house this month, I'm looking forward to entertaining, it has been too long!!
- I can see changes in my body since I've been going to the gym regularly and eating healthier...
- The scale will not cooperate though...
- I'm trying to see the bigger picture though...
- When I'm drinking the recommended amount of water (half my body weight) a day, I use the bathroom almost every 30 minutes. I think I may need to go to the doctor about that...
- Having a roommate is very different than living with your significant other...
- My niece is going to be a great basketball player...
- Pinterest is great...I have made at least 1 new recipe a week since joining...
- I worry that the older I get, the harder it will be for me to have children...
- I want to be married before having kids though...
- I should trim my ends soon, just to stay on top of it...
- Going an entire year without trimming is not a good idea...for me...
Thursday, February 02, 2012
Random Thoughts...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment