- I'm sleepy and frustrated...
- I've been getting my nails done, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with acrylic or not...
- I seriously hope my house sells!!!
- I do not understand why people don't get pre-approved before they go looking for a house, how can you possibly know what you will get approved for?? Seems like an easy way to set yourself up for disappointment...
- I want a purse with a long strap, so I can wear it across my body...
- I cannot lose weight by simply working out, eating right is a must...
- I guess I'll put some fertilizer down this weekend...
- I want to shop, but I don't have shopping money...
- The news is depressing...
- I tried a new recipe last week, I thought it was blah...Poetry loved it though!!
- I played Just Dance for the first time in a while last night...
- I canceled my physical therapy appointment, I'm not feeling paying $45 for someone to tell me some stretches I can do, I'll pass...
- My camera is acting up, I hope Be.st B.uy just gives me a new one instead of sending it out...
- I guess I better get back to work...
Friday, April 22, 2011
I'm Random...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heeeeyyy Boo! Lol...
I love your random post. And I love that you call him poetry. :-)
Post a Comment