- I want tips, I have tried painting my nails, but the polish starts chipping after 1 day. I have tried shellac/gel manicures, and by day 3 I am peeling it off. Tips are the only way my nails can retain polish...
- I working out again, and lifting weights :-). I've got some support too...
- Cheers to this being the last time I start over...
- My baby is growing too fast...He's almost 7 months...
- I had an awesome first Mother's Day...
- But I still miss my Granny...
- I'm on the hunt for great workout songs...My current list isn't bad, but new stuff is always good...
- I need to buy some workout leggins, I sweat too much to wear cotton...
- I'm too lazy to upload any pictures for this post...
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
What's Going On With Me...
A random post from me :-)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment