I just can't wrap my head around it. I mean, look, I don't like every blog that I read. Sometimes people write things that rub me the wrong way. I am definitely entitled to like and dislike anything. But guess what, I don't have to read those blogs, I will spend my time finding ones that I enjoy. It blows my mind that people spend their time waiting for this woman to post something so that they can pick it apart and reiterate how much they hate her. They seriously need to get a life. There are a million other positive things they can do with their time.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Get A Life...
I read quite a few blogs, mainly for inspiration, but some for entertainment. Well, there's a personal/weight loss blog that I read, and the women that authors the blog gets a lot of flack from readers. As far as I can tell, she keeps it real. She typically posts every weekday, and I noticed that she hadn't posted in a few days, and I grew nosey curious. So, I read through some of the comments on her last post, and people keep saying that they hope she hasn't stopped blogging because of some g.o.mi site. So, I asked Mr. Google what gomi is. Well, it takes me to this site which is a forum of sorts. I didn't see anything of note, so I figure maybe I have the wrong site. Well, the genius that I am, I google go.mi with the name of the blog, and I find this entire forum dedicated to bashing this woman. Now, I won't say that I don't talk about things that I don't like with my friends sometimes. But these people take it to another level. They can't stand this woman (their words), yet they read her blog and follow her on instagram. They critique and judge every single post that she writes.
I just can't wrap my head around it. I mean, look, I don't like every blog that I read. Sometimes people write things that rub me the wrong way. I am definitely entitled to like and dislike anything. But guess what, I don't have to read those blogs, I will spend my time finding ones that I enjoy. It blows my mind that people spend their time waiting for this woman to post something so that they can pick it apart and reiterate how much they hate her. They seriously need to get a life. There are a million other positive things they can do with their time.
I just can't wrap my head around it. I mean, look, I don't like every blog that I read. Sometimes people write things that rub me the wrong way. I am definitely entitled to like and dislike anything. But guess what, I don't have to read those blogs, I will spend my time finding ones that I enjoy. It blows my mind that people spend their time waiting for this woman to post something so that they can pick it apart and reiterate how much they hate her. They seriously need to get a life. There are a million other positive things they can do with their time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment