- When someone who shall remain nameless takes MY child somewhere in his sleeper. Sure, he's only 4 months, but he has clothes, put them on him when he is leaving the house. Do you go places in your pajama? I didn't think so...
- Victims. If I don't even talk to you, but I know everything bad that has happened to you, you need to get it together.
- Ignorant advice. Let me explain, when people give you advice, about something THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. Seriously, don't talk to me about breastfeeding, IF YOU'VE NEVER breastfed your children. Don't tell me what's wrong with my car, if you ride a bike.
- Cheap people. Please don't confuse this with frugal people, or people on a budget, I respect those people. I'm talking about the person that asks me to go to lunch, but only wants to go to a place with a value menu. I'm sorry, I don't want that slop on most days.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Under My Skin
I've been reading posts where bloggers list a few things that get under their skin, so, the day after I posted 100 things that make me happy, here a few things that I just don't like...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment