Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Been A While

I haven't blogged in FOR-EV-ER...  Oh well, I have no excuses, or reasons.

Jumping right in :-).  I've joined weight watchers.  I am gaining weight, at lightening speed.  I'm eating whatever the heck I want, whenever the heck I want.  I'm working out sporadically at best.  I am not focused, I am not motivated.  Which doesn't make any sense, because I feel horrible.  I hate the way I look in pictures, I hate the way my body feels.  I am not happy, yet I eat like everything is fine.  So, I joined weight watchers, hoping the accountability will knock some sense into me.  I know there are other diet's, workout programs, simple things I can do to loose weight.  I know of many things that work for me, but at the end of the day, I am not doing them.  So, I'm doing something I've never done before.  My first weigh in is today, maybe I'll share that.  Maybe putting that number out there will help me to bring it down. 

No comments: