Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What is up with me???

  • I went to see J. Cole in concert, I love him even more!!!
  • My honey and I have been looking at houses...not that we are buying anytime soon (not before a ring comes into play)
  • I have no motivation, what-so-ever, to workout, eat right, blog, work...
  • I am gaining even more weight :-( (see bullet above)
  • I just finished reading The Darkest Child - I wonder about the authors life, did she witness people growing up like this?  Did she grow up like this?  She wrote one book, great book, about a rather disturbing woman...
  • I need to learn how to appreciate the journey...My only focus is the destination...In most things
  • Fussing comes naturally to me, and I don't like it...Changing it is harder than I ever thought imaginable...But I am changing it...
  • I am in a funk...

No comments: