- I am finally slowing down after a busy summer!!!
- What the heck happened to August being the hottest month of the summer????
- Ugh, I have gained weight...
- Started Couch to 5k again...
- I am completely addicted to nail polish...
- And, I'm trying my hand at couponing, mostly for toiletries and things like!
- I want a better camera, maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas...
- I am in decorating mode and coming up with a lot of ideas for the house!
- Pinterest will not let me be great...
- I am head over heels in love with Poetry :-)...
- In about 3 weeks, we will have our 1 year anniversary!!
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Random Happenings!!!
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh, Couch to 5k! Are you going to pick a race/event to train for?
I haven't picked a race, but I think my friend and I are going to go for one late this month or early next month. We shall see!!
Post a Comment