Sunday, May 01, 2011

Weekend!!!

Weekends are absolutely too short.  I think that at least a few times a week, and I say it a couple times too...

For some reason, I've been tired today, like I could have slept ALL day.  My family went out to eat for my step dads birthday though, so that wasn't possible.

I got a shellac manicure, and I love it.  So, I said goodbye to my month old acrylic nails!!!  I got a pedicure too!

We (La and I) went to see Fast Five, it was really good!!!  Probably my favorite of the Fast and the Furious movies...

I have pictures to share!!!

Poetry bought me flowers :-)!!!

My cousin, my sister, OSU fan, and I!!! We went to the spring game last weekend. My sisters soon to be stepson plays for them.
Fun times with La!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering when you were going to post this picture. I look like shit, but his hair is even worse! What was that a box fro? It was the WORST!!!

D said...

I don't know what he had going on with that hair cut...And you don't look like ish...