Monday, July 09, 2007
Why Shop Around...
So, I've been looking for some fairly cheap blinds for my house, but I didn't want to go extremely cheap with the mini-blinds at Wal-Mart. So, I went to JC Penney which I talked about in a previous post. Then I looked online. Well, this weekend, I went to Bed Bath & Beyond, and they had the honeycomb shades that I really like and they had the sizes that I need for only 50 dollars. But, I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, and they have Faux Wood Blinds in the sizes that I need for 23 dollars a piece. I might by a mixture of the honeycomb shades and the faux wood blinds, but with the way my money is, I will probably end up with all faux wood blinds from Wal-Mart. They don't look too cheap. As long as they are decent until I decide what I want to do long term. I guess I should shop around more often...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment