Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend...

This was an ok weekend, nothing too exciting happened. I went to a wedding, and after being there, I don't think I want to have a wedding. I just want to go on vacation somewhere, get married and already be on my honeymoon. Seems like less of a headache, and all partied involved would probably enjoy it more. Who knows how I'll feel when the time comes, but as of right now, destination wedding for me!!

I went to the Three Rivers Festival yesterday with my sister. I saw the guy that I dated in high school, he was singing. He has a girl that he called his little sister pregnant, it's crazy how things turn out. I hope the end up getting married though.

I've been trying to think of things other than moving and closing on my house, I don't want to get stressed out. And I need to get something done at work, and I need to focus.

My sister has been washing my clothes, and I've been breaking out, she uses too much detergent I think. For my sensitive skin anyway. I'm allergic to just about everything.

This is going to be a pretty busy week. We have volleyball camp, there's basketball camp, and I'm supposed to close and move. I need to get plenty of rest!

No comments: