This has been a long week, with all the drama going on. When it rains, it pours. It's ironic, it has been a very dry summer for the most part, but it's been raining off and on this week.
One of my co-workers introduced me to www.woot.com. A website where there is a deal a day, and someday's, like today, they have what's called a woot-off. Where they offer something, when it's sold out, they immediately offer something. The people who are into this site are really into it. I mean they stay up until midnight just to see what the deal for the next day is going to be. I actually bought some cordless phones from there last week. And they came in the mail two-days ago. They were 50 bucks total, and it was 4 phones. The kind with one home base, and the rest just have the small bases. I've always wanted a set of phones such as these, but I never wanted to pay more than a hundred bucks for them. I thought it was a pretty good deal. I won't have a chance to test them out until I move and get my phone service turned on though.
I leave for St. Louis after work today, I'm not sure how this trip is going to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment