I'm getting better with the roller set, and plan to keep it in rotation. I don't think I'll do it every week, but it will definitely be regular!! Thanks to shamiamglam.com for the inspiration. I'm in the market for a new camera, so excuse my iPhone photos.
I tried sleeping in the rollers the first time I did a roller set, no bueno. The second time, I rolled, sat under the dryer, and then wrapped, but some reason, the middle was really frizzy. So, this time, I rolled, sat under the dryer, and pin curled, much better, and I slept great!! I think I'm going to continue to pin curl until I wash again!!
2 comments:
Sleeping in rollers is an acquired taste. Kinda like drinking beer, and I do not drink beer! I'm just a little old lady at heart.
Lol, I bought me some sponge rollers for those times that I need to sleep in rollers!
Post a Comment