Friday, May 30, 2008

What Is Going On...

I got my hair cut yesterday, and I love it. It's not short, but shorter than it was.

Our swap is tomorrow, I can't wait. We are going to eat sushi, drink cocktails, and go see SATC, it's going to be fantastic.

Isn't modeling 'school' always a rip-off? Some people never cease to amaze me.

I have been knitting, but the projects are a secret, until tomorrow...

I am ready to leave work for the weekend...

I need another long weekend, but we start 9/80 at work, and I'll have every other Friday off for the summer, that will be great...

I'm going to start socks this weekend, should be fun to make something new!

I am ready to go on vacation, like yesterday. I still have about 2 months, but I am counting down already...

I wish I got paid (close) to what I was worth at work...

No comments: