So... I've been tagged by Shanta to do a little survey. I have to say this is the first time that I've been tagged, and not sure if I have people to tag, but here goes...
"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 0r 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer."
Sounds easy enough. Enjoy the trip...
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up my junior year in high school. Still going with my high school boyfriend, Darren. I was driving either a Grand Am. Oh the high school days. Was definitely a different time than now.
- finish my swap projects
- go over my moms house
- water my flowers
- do some laundry
- dinner with Ike Nick
- potato chips
- cinnamon rolls, brownies, cake, cookies, anything with dough and sugar ;-)
- Create some type of program for young people to get experience doing things, so that they don't go to college as clueless as I did
- travel
- make my mom and sister are taken care of
- quit my job
- St. Louis, MO (until I was about 5)
- Ft. Wayne, IN (most of my life)
- Terre Haute, IN (college)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (first job out of college)
- Now I'm back in Ft. Wayne, IN
- Cashier (McDonalds, K-Mart, Lowe's, Old Navy, Best Buy)
- Phone Survey Person
- Software Engineer
7. Peeps I want to know more about...
I don't think most of these people even check my blog, but we'll see!
Okay it's you all's turn.
Be Safe.
2 comments:
I see we have "dough and sugar" issues in common. I keep saying I'm going to slim down, but I can't cut the baked goods, they're my hamartia. I LOVE them. You're swap looked awesome. Hope you two had fun at SATC; I sure did.
That movie was so good, that I want to see it again. I couldn't imagine life without bread and sugar. After doing that swap, I'm all swapped out for a while, it was fun, and expensive, for both of us!!
Post a Comment