Sho nuff/I keep my hand on my gun, cuz they got me on the run/Now I'm back in the courtroom waitin on the outcome/Free Tupac, is all that's on a niggaz mind/But at the same time it seem they tryin to take mine/So I'ma get smart/and get defensive and shit/And put together a million march/for some gangsta shit
I love this lady! I want to meet her, she makes my heart happy!!!
2 comments:
Was she listening to Tupac? That is too funny!
Sho nuff/I keep my hand on my gun, cuz they got me on the run/Now I'm back in the courtroom waitin on the outcome/Free Tupac, is all that's on a niggaz mind/But at the same time it seem they tryin to take mine/So I'ma get smart/and get defensive and shit/And put together a million march/for some gangsta shit
I love this lady! I want to meet her, she makes my heart happy!!!
Post a Comment