Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random Thoughts...

It is winter for real now...
  • And I don't like it!
I feel like I'm getting sick...
  • I really can't afford to be sick right now...
I don't want to go to the game on Saturday...
I seriously need something to wear next weekend...
  • I think I'm just going to go with a black turtle neck sweater dress at Macy's...
I need to clean my place...
  • Going to start tonight!
I need to put up my Christmas tree...
I need to buy decorations for it...
  • Going for all gold, but we'll see how it turns out, I'm going to accomplish this this weekend...
I need to buy gifts to put under it...
  • The kids, my sister, my mom, my stepdad, my bff, First of the Month - I'm thinking those are all of the gifts that I need to buy...

Why are people selling knock-off iPods (aka, faux-pods)?
  • The other day, my sister told me someone at her job had some iPods for $60, and I'm like, that would be perfect for a Christmas gift for First of the Month. So I gave her my money. And when she got them, they were all kinds of wrong. To the virgin eye, they may look like an iPod, but to someone who has had 2 of them, I guess I know what to look for. She told me that they were in this box, and that it came with a case and a wall charger and some other stuff, so I got a little weary, my iPod, came with a chord to plug in to the computer, nothing more. So I'm like ok, let me look at it. When I opened the box, I noticed that the chord to plug into the computer was black, first hint. Then, where the play button is on an iPod, there was 'Vol' on faux-pod. The headphone jack and hold switch were all on the bottom. So we took a chance, and plugged it into the computer, when it starts up, theres a rainbow colored apple. The menu was crazy. It looked like it was made specifically for children. I couldn't believe it. So needless to say I got my money back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You still have to get my gift so there!!! ;-D