Monday, October 30, 2006

Random...

I went and saw The Prestige last night and it was pretty good. It had some twists and turns in it that kinda caught me by surprise. I picked the movie for three reasons, 1. It was #1 at the box office this week, 2. It was the best option for the time period that I wanted to go, and 3. I haven't seen any previews for any movies in a while. It was the best movie I've seen at the movies in a long time. That was the high-light of my weekend. I went to Texas Roadhouse with the family for my sisters birthday, and worked, and slept. Good times!!

I finally finished my first knitting project last week. It is a gray scarf. Now I am working on a blanket, which I'm sure will take me a year or more to finish. But we shall see. I'm going to attempt to be more dedicated to the project. But given that I won't be having too much free time, I'm not going to make any promises.

I am kinda stressed at work, but apparently I shouldn't be, because my task lead leaves early or takes a day off about once a week. If he's not concerned, I guess I shouldn't be either.

My sister got a 30" tv yesterday, and I am super jealous. I was going to buy me a TV, then I said I was going to pay off some bills first, now I want a TV again. I'm going to pay off bills though. I don't think I'm going to get a plasma though, I think I'm going to go with a Sony DLP, although I'm not sure which size.

No comments: