Saturday, July 30, 2011

Challenge: Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

This is me on vacation this summer in Jamaica!!

15 Interesting Facts:
  1. I am currently in the longest relationship I've been in in my adult life, and it's only been a little over 10 months...
  2. I am the youngest off all of my mothers and dads children...
  3. I will be 30 on August 10th.
  4. I have never been pregnant.
  5. My boyfriend is 6 years younger than me (yep, I'm a cougar)...
  6. Most people think I'm smart, but I generally feel stupid at work...
  7. I have never worn a dress or skirt to work...
  8. I bought my first house when I was 25...
  9. I hate doing the dishes, but I also hate seeing them in the sink, and using the dishwasher...
  10. I knit, although I haven't been lately...
  11. I love heels, but I rarely wear them...That is going to change...
  12. I never wear makeup, unless my bestie paints my face for me!!
  13. I love cardigans, if I had enough, I would wear one everyday...
  14. Anytime I fly, I always think about what I would do if the plane went down...
  15. I can only swim above water backwards...

No comments: