Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I knew better...

I let someone borrow some money, actually, this is on another level, I got a loan for someone, and the deal was that they would give me my money at the beginning of the month until it was paid off. Well, the money for the loan comes right out of my check, so it gets paid. But the problem is, this person, pays me when it's convenient. If something is going on, I get my money late. Then when I say something, it's like I'm the bad guy. But, I blame myself, I knew better. If a person can't get a loan (not even for a lot of money), there is probably a reason. If you know a person doesn't pay there bills, chances are, this person isn't going to pay you either. But, I tried to be nice and help said person out. Well, I'm not the kind of person to hold things over your head, but, this person does not have to ever worry about me putting my name on anything else for them, and borrowing money, huh, forget it. I need my money just like everyone else needs theirs. It's a good thing I'm not struggling for that money every month, or we would have a serious problem. Needless to say, this is a mistake I won't be making again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aye yo D. --let me hold 20 dollars until wheneva!!!