What is your general location? Ft. Wayne, IN
Would you like a geographically close spoilee? US
What are your favorite colors & color combinations? orange/brown, grey/black, blue/green
What are your favorite crafting magazines, books, etc? I’ve seen a couple of Vogue Knitting magazines that I like, but not too choosy.
Do you have any collections? Shot Glasses, can’t really think of anything else.
What is your craft? knit
What are your favorite knitting accessories? point protectors, stitch holders, cable needles, darning needles
What are your favorite flavors? peach, pineapple, cherry
What are your favorite scents? fresh cotton, jasmine, lemon
What are your favorite types of yarns? anything soft
Allergies to yarn? none that I have come in contact with
What are your favorite drinks? Mountain Dew, Moscato (wine), hot chocolate
Things that you would like to receive and you can’t find in your region? Surprise me please!
Anything you would like your partner to know? I am easy to please!
ETA: I love Harmony Circular Needles (although I only have 1 (10.5, 16 inch))
2 comments:
I know this will seem random but I live north of you and haven't yet been to the two new yarn shops in Ft. Wayne. I know of Knitting Off Broadway but I was wondering if you could tell me what the other one is called and where it is located.
I was also thinking of coming to a Borders knit in night and wondered if you had been and what you liked/disliked about it.
Anyway you can contact me at knittykitty1@hotmail.com or at my blog here: http://labohemian.multiply.com/
Thank you!!!!
Carli
Hello Carli,
I sent you an email to your hotmail account.
Post a Comment