Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Challenge: Day 26

Day 26- What you think about your friends
I don't have very many friends, and the ones I have, are very near and dear to me.  They are all very different.



La - She's the most loving person I know.  She wants those close to her to be happy, and will do anything in her power to make it happen.  She's kind of selfish with her friendship, she does not like to share those close to her :-).  


Michael - Does not show any type of emotion what so ever.  But you simply know when he cares for you.  He does not have to tell you how he feels.  It's in the things that he is willing to do for you (like fly to this town for a ridiculously priced plane ticket just to be here to celebrate my 30th birthday with me.).  


My Sister - Like Michael, doesn't show any emotion (but will cry at the drop of a dime).  But I know if I needed anything, she beg borrow or steal to get it for me.  And please don't talk bad about me to her, she will let you know something real quick!!


Simone - The most sarcastic person I know.  Always guaranteed to laugh when she's around.  And like the rest of my friends, if I need something, she has my back for sure.  She's a rock, does not complain about anything.  Rarely lets anything get her down.  Always finds the good in people.


My circle is not large, but it is strong.  These are the people that will ALWAYS be around no matter who comes and goes!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:o) This post made my heart so happy. Love ya!

D said...

:-)...