We already know what our kids should listen to... they don't, this looks like a dance class! They took a break to study hip-hop!!! Have you heard Soulja Girl? Girl my favorite line of the song is where he is talking about being on the phone with girl and the mom picks up the phone and says "boy you got this girl sprung. I said she got me sprung, she said both y'all dumb!!!" Funny ish yo!
3 comments:
Message to white folk... please stop letting your kids listen to Soulja boy... please.
I love how they were stomping/jumping on the Uull part!
Girl, they were getting it, especially that lil boy in the front. I need for no children to be listening to that foolishness.
We already know what our kids should listen to... they don't, this looks like a dance class! They took a break to study hip-hop!!!
Have you heard Soulja Girl? Girl my favorite line of the song is where he is talking about being on the phone with girl and the mom picks up the phone and says "boy you got this girl sprung. I said she got me sprung, she said both y'all dumb!!!" Funny ish yo!
Post a Comment