Friday, November 02, 2007

Random Thoughts...

I have a thing for handbags...
Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, I will have one by each of you soon!! At least I want to...

I need a new computer, I went shopping for one the other day, but wasn't feeling it, so I'm going to go shopping again sometime this weekend.

I'm ready for a vacation. Somewhere warm, where I can drink, and relax.

Are we knitting tonight? I want to.

Do I come off as depressed. I wrote my dad a letter, it was kinda dry, and he responded, twice. One was very general, the other was filled with concern about me because I don't seem happy? I'll tell him what I'm not happy about, I'm not happy about having a dad who I don't know, and now, magically, after 26 years, he concerned about me. He has a lot of nerve.

I've met a guy that is a real gentlemen, very rare find this day and age. And you know what's crazy, I've known him for probably 15 years, if not longer. So I guess we didn't meet, we just started talking and getting to know one another.

Am I really over my brothers un-appreciation for the things that I do for his children? Who knows, I'm taking it out on the kids though, and that's not right. Maybe I'll hang out with them sometime soon. Maybe...

I still need to get my sister a birthday gift, maybe I'll just give her money.

TGIF!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want that green Marc Jacobs bag... let's get them! Let's knit. I can come out to your place, or you can come over to mine because I cleaned! No, lets go to Borders!!!
No, you don't. I am happy for you and your new relationship, told you he likes you!!!