My hair has been feeling dry lately. I would like to attribute that dryness to the cold, but it really hasn't been that cold. I am horrible at coming up with and following a regimen. I do ok for a while, and then I go back to my lazy ways. So, this past weekend, I tried something structured, that I'm going to try for a month or two and see if it works for me!
- Put Olive Oil Cholesterol on dry hair, leave in for a few hours (or overnight).
- Wash with whatever shampoo I have (maybe I'll try to find a shampoo to make a staple)
- Saturate hair with oil mix(Vitamin E, Grapeseed, Castor, Coconut, and Castor), sit under dryer, or leave in for a few hours (or all day).
- Wash oil out of hair, and style using the following products:
- Lucio Lucio
- Olive Oil Wrap Foam
- Coconut Oil to seal ends
Seems like a lot of steps, but it wasn't too time consuming. Steps 1 and 3 took a couple of minutes, and I went about my day with a plastic cap and beret on to run errands and what not. I followed the above process, and my hair feels great!! I styled with curl formers, and I'm definitely feeling the results. I plan to do a dry roller set later in the week!!
When I was again, either this weekend or next weekend, I will follow the same steps to see how my hair is doing. If it ends up being a fluke, I'll have to tweak it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment