I didn't have any glitter polish in my stash, so, that's what I went for. I think I'm going to wear this polish until Christmas. Especially since I don't really see myself wearing it much after.
I didn't have any glitter polish in my stash, so, that's what I went for. I think I'm going to wear this polish until Christmas. Especially since I don't really see myself wearing it much after.
![]() |
| It's the same color as my Christmas tree! |


4 comments:
What's the name of your polish? Its really pretty!!!
Thank boo! It's Love Marilyn. They sell it at Sally, but you can find it here!!
http://www.chinaglaze.com/products/index.php?coll=55
HOORAY for Christmas nail polish! Yesterday I got my toes painted in a berry red for the holidays :)
Ooooohhhhh. My toes are so wrong right now, I think you may have inspired me to do something about that :-D
Post a Comment