Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On the Bandwagon

I have been reading about this new brush that a lot of naturals were in love with, I read such rave reviews, I HAD to go and get one. Yep, I jumped right on the band wagon. It's not specifically for naturals, but, it works great for us!!

It's called the Tangle Teezer.



I was so excited, I absolutely have to use it!! So, I came home, put in my netflix movie, and started detangling on dry hair. My hair typically sheds, A LOT. The amount of hair that came out didn't even make me blink! I must say, I'm glad I jumped on the bandwagon this time, I absolutely love this brush. I definitely need to try it on wet hair before I'm ready to release all of my other detangling tools, but I have high hopes.

If I remember, I will update with what a review of using it wet!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you find it at?

D said...

Sally's, I went to the one in Northcrest, but I bet all of them have it!

Unknown said...

Sweet! I'm going to have to cop one! Lol!