Well, as always, Christmas was great. I have to admit, as I've been told a lot this past week, I am very spoiled. I am the only one of my mothers children that doesn't have children, so I get a lot of gifts, I almost feel bad that I got so much. I appreciate it though.
From my mom and stepdad:
A white watch (I've been wanting one every since seeing The Blind Side), a jewelry armoire, and a Literati (eReader).
My Bestie!!:
Uggs, and everything I could ever need to protect and clean them :-). I was never a fan of how these boots looked, but let me tell you, since I've had them, I can't take them off of my feet. I will have another pair before this time next year!
Poetry:
An iPod Nano Touch. I broke my iPod classic earlier this year. My initial reaction, was to run out and purchase a new one, but I decided to go without for a while.
My Sister:
Just Dance 2, and a sweat-suit!
Typing it all out makes me feel even more spoiled. I gave a lot of gifts too though. I spent way more money than I should have, and it was worth every penny!
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Glad you love your Uggs!!! Don't they feel like you are walking on a dream?!?!
They really do, I would never have believed it. I actually walk around with them in the house, you know I takes my shoes off when I get home, lol. Thanks chica!
You're welcome! Sorry I couldn't get you the color you really wanted. (I still feel bad about that...)
No worries, you know I have TONS of clothes that match the color you got me, and I will be getting some grey ones at some point!
Post a Comment