- I should plan some trips to visit some friends soon...
- Single again, maybe...
- I can't stand a liar....
- And even more than a liar, I can't stand someone that doesn't take care of their responsibility...
- I want to try to make chicken spaghetti on Sunday, I need to buy the ingredients for the recipe though...
- I need to buy some more veggies...
- My sister is awesome, I love her...
- This should be a productive knitting weekend...
- I need to modify my budget slightly...
- Can't wait to get my taxes back...so sad...
- Living check to check is so not what's up...
- That pound cake was good, I might make one for my mom this weekend...
- I'm not mad, I'm disappointed...
Friday, January 15, 2010
Random Thoughts From D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment