- The Boondocks is my favorite show right now, and it's not even on TV (at the moment)...
- I never watch award shows anymore...
- Why do people make it hard for me to be productive??
- I have been playing a lot of volleyball lately, I need to start back running...
- The weather is so nice right now...
- I bought a Chevy Traverse, and I love it, maybe I'll post a picture of it soon!
- I love my Dyson...
- I need to clean my garage out, asap...
- I should paint my kitchen, something I've been doing for at least a year now...
- Why do some people think they can do no wrong??
- I find it crazy that there are already swim suits in the stores...
- I love my mom!
- Burlington has my perfume on clearance for some reason, I should go buy more...
- I want to take a road trip!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Random Thoughts...
Labels:
Extreme Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment