
Very good book. So now I'm feeling like reading again. This week I read 'Something on the Side' by Carl Weber.

It was a good book, but it was a little over the top. I checked out some more books from the library yesterday, so let's hope I keep this up. A goal is to read at least one educational book before the year is out. A biography, something non-fiction.
2 comments:
Ive been reading a lot too lately. Right now Im into series and sequels and dark fantasy. Totally UNLIKE me. We'll see how long this keeps up. I plan on straightening out my library card this week too! Im sure I owe a fee.
I always owe fees to the library, I try to pay a dollar or two each time I go in there, just to keep it manageable.
I'm going to browse your books on goodreads, and read some of the books that you have liked.
Post a Comment