The goodies. Chocolate, more chocolate, hot chocolate, tea, now and laters:

Two hats!!!
A cool copper charm bracelet...
Knitted dishcloths, I didn't have any until now!!
A pretty painted box for my stitch markers, with stitch markers in it...
A holder for my jewelry making tools...

A clutch and some earrings...
A superbad t-shirt, pens, beads, vera bradley wallet, pattern, journal, cable pattern book, retractable tape measure...
Beautiful yarn...
Straight Needles, Circular Needles, Cable needles, pretty bead needles, and, a case to put them all in!!!
A yarn ball winder, something all knitters should have...



2 comments:
If I got all of those - I would have been spoiled to my bones! Enjoy it!
I have been, I've been winding yarn, knitting my first sock. I have a couple other works in progress, so I don't want to overwhelm myself, but I can't wait to knit with some more of the yarn.
Post a Comment